Esther Glitz "Flamin-Gay!" Bio Glitter
Our "Flamin-Gay!" BioGlitter is a Mix in flamingo pink, super chunky, medium, and small glitter particles plus a touch of silver that are 100% biodegradable. Which means it's better for the planet while also being smooth and soft on your skin. Our bioglitter range features high-quality, precision-cut sparkly glitter without any of the environmental guilt of that surrounds PET glitter!
Enviro Glitter can be adhered to the skin as you would any normal glitter - with any branded Glitter glue, moisturiser, vaseline, hair gel or paw paw cream. "Flamingay" BioGlitter is a cosmetic grade glitter that is based on a biodegradable film made from sustainably-sourced, renewable and responsibly-managed plantations of primarily eucalyptus trees.
- Biodegradable Enviro glitter
- 0.4, 1mm & 2.4mm particle size
- Cosmetic grade glitter
- Meets the Australian Industrial Chemicals (Notification & Assessment) Act 1998 and Cosmetic Standards 2007.
- Is biodegradable in both soil and sea water.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Contains no CMR (carcinogenic, metagenic or toxic ingredients).
- Enviro glitter meets the requirements of EN13432 and ASTM D6400
- Does not contain parabens, phthalates or phosphonates